Home / Sectors / Civil & Structural Sector
VEDA has a strong reputation in the development of buildable solutions in the civil and structural sectors.
We work collaboratively with all our clients to achieve the optimum design that delivers programme and budget certainty and minimises whole life-cycle risks.
We are an innovative consultancy that integrate new market products where suitable and consider novel construction techniques when developing our designs. Our civil and structural engineers have experience on working on wide range of new and re-construction projects and VEDA will undertake all the investigations and surveys to deliver the design
VEDA engineering team has particular expertise in rail & highway bridges, earthworks engineering, cut and fill assessments, underground services, flood alleviation, sustainable drainage systems, historical refurbishments, large sheds, and external works.
Our Civil & Structural Services and experience includes:
- Railway and highway bridge design, assessment and refurbishment
- Retaining walls and structures
- Deep & Shallow Foundations
- Structural Inspection/repair/refurbishment
- Repair/construction of Railway Platforms
- Lift shafts/Stairwells: access points
- Drainage works of all types
- Soil Stabilisation/Strengthening
- Structural Assessments
- Geotechnical Investigations
- Car Park
StonegateEmbankment Stabilisation & Culvert Reline
LOCIPOLE Foundation Structures
Euston StationNew LED Advertising Screen